Hammacher Schlemmer The Scottish Staghorn Walking Stick
Hammacher Schlemmer The Scottish Staghorn Walking Stick by Hammacher Schlemmer at Home Decor Outlet Store. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is the Scottish walking stick with a handle made from genuine antler of red deer stags that roam the rugged highlands. Prized for their
Features & Highlights
- This is the Scottish walking stick with a handle made from genuine antler of red deer stags that roam the rugged highlands.
- Prized for their strength, durability, and beauty, the antlers of Cervus elaphus scoticus-which can grow up to 45" long-have been utilized by man over the centuries for everything from tools to furniture to aphrodisiacs.
- The stags shed their antlers every year after mating season, allowing them to be obtained without any harm to the animal. After hand-selecting an antler of the ideal size and quality, artisans expertly cut the crown, then clean, sand, and polish it before fusing it onto a chestnut staff.
- The handle itself is capped with polished walnut. The unique, natural staghorn makes this one-of-a-kind walking stick as much a family heirloom as a sturdy support when strolling.
- 37" L x 5 1/2" W x 1 1/4" D. (12 oz.)
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|